Jul 14, 2017

The laughs never stop at Freak Out Fridays.

So, for my own sadistic pleasure I look in on Peter David’s Freak Out Fridays because I really get a kick out of watching the hand wringing going on among the delicate liberals in this country and I think this is a representative slice of exactly that sentiment.

I don’t engage in any dialog mainly because it would be akin to torturing a wounded animal.

I do admit though it does provide me with some good laughs especially the comments section where Peter and his cloying fanboys congratulate each other for being so smart and having tremendous insight on how stupid everyone else is.

THAT’S REALLY FUNNY.

The liberal circle jerk is the best part of the whole thing and the pollyanna hysteria in evidence is wonderful to see.

Not that there are solutions, not that there is even any evidence of recognizing problems, no we just have the blind fealty to party rhetoric that just proves what mindless drones some of the people in this world really are, regardless of whatever may spill out of their mouths.

In New York, a staunchly Democratic state and in a staunchly Democratic city we have the perfect example of progressive stupidity in the person of the current mayor Bill DeBlasio. You know what the best part about the lie that the mayor is?

His name isn't even really Bill or DeBlasio! He was born Warren Wilhelm Jr!

About two years ago, I started saying to people I know if they hadn’t noticed there were more homeless people on the streets of the city. If you lived in New York for an extended period of time you know that New York wasn’t always the Disneyland it became and that it took almost 20 YEARS of Republican mayors to clean up the mess New York had become.

Progressive Bill made it his first priority to undo that progress.

Let’s get rid of Stop and Frisk! So what happens?
March 19, 2016 The number of weapons seized at city public schools last year shot up 25 percent to 1,678 — including 62 Tasers and stun guns, according to data ­released Friday.

Oh and as far as people pointing out the crime rate is going down, don’t forget the mayor in his infinite wisdom has told Police NOT TO prosecute crime! OF COURSE THE NUMBERS GO DOWN!
After years of public debate and months of negotiations, New York City began directing its police officers on Tuesday to issue civil tickets rather than criminal summonses for petty offenses such as public drinking and public urination.

In a city that pioneered tough enforcement for low-level crimes, often referred to as broken-windows policing, the changes represented a rare instance of legislative police reform and a recognition of the burden that style of enforcement imposed on residents.

You can’t make that stuff up! What a great solution! Let’s ignore the problem!

Thing is when you look at things like this its always about this idea of being government doing things without responsibility on the individual and the truth is people will be lazy. I'm lazy. If you give people stuff for free without working they have no reason to work. The progressive agenda as it is currently positioned rewards this. We’re watching what the results are in New York City currently as things are definitely going in the wrong direction.

I have to wonder though if New York City residents will be smart enough to elect the city’s first female mayor Nicole Malliotakis is the real deal... and there is enough there that I think she could wind up being the right person for the right time. We’ll see if New Yorkers feel the same.

No comments: